Fall 2018 K7 Weight Loss Program
Learn How to Get in the Best shape Possible Before Thanksgiving 2018!
Buy One Gift One FREE
Buy one for $197 and gift an additional program to a friend
Online Coaching via Private Social Media Page & emails
28 Day Program
These 4 short weeks you will Live full of Energy & LOSE Weight by learning tips to lose stubborn belly fat The K7 Challenge has a step by step process for you to maximize your weight loss results. This is a Gut-Centric and Habit changing Program.
- Receive Daily Coaching
- Follow Weekly Fitness Routines (at home or gym)
- Gut-Centric Menu Program
- Radically Reboot your Metabolism
- Improve Detox Pathways
- Cool off Inflammation that leads to fat storage
- Caloric Goals
- Macro-Nutrient Setting
- Supplement Guidance
- Nutrient Reboot
you will have a PDF and LIVE video coaching to guide you every step of the way. Join your coach and K7 Challenge founder Esteban Lutz via a private social media coaching & support page just for you.
You will learn tips on how to balance hunger hormones, blood sugar, and increase metabolism.
Learn the 7 Key Tips of Nutrition to taking control of your weight and enjoy Living NOW.
You will get immediate access to a private Social Media page where you can access coaching videos, notes, and support. Program is Valued at $988.00 and only a one time investment of $197.00
- Change Psychology/ Meal Planning (Valued at $299)
- 7 Key Laws to be Lean: PDF (Valued at $49)
- Private group coaching (Valued at $297)
- Videos on "How to Cook" meals on plan (Valued at $147)
- Private social media coaching & support page (Valued at $147)
- Recommended Supplements (Valued at $49)
How the K7 Menu Planning Works: Tips on How to -
- Upgrade Detox Pathways
- Digestive Healing
- Decrease intestinal inflammation that leads to fat storage
- Nutrient Reboot
- Anti-Inflammatory Foods
- Blood Sugar Stabilizing
- Hunger Hormone Balance
- Muscular Hydration
- Massive Metabolic Boost
*The K7 Challenge, On Point Fitness and Esteban Lutz reserve the right to remove any negative participants from the private social page.